I made these incredibly delicious cocktails this afternoon and they were the best Friday treat to celebrate a good week!
If you want to recreate it yourself, you will need (per cocktail):
- 2 shots of vodka (any that you like, but I chose Grey Goose)
- 1 shot of elderflower flavouring (or elderflower flavoured liquor if you prefer)
- 1/2 freshly squeezed grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 packet of frozen blueberries
- Fresh rosemary to garnish.
- Line the top of your desired glass with the grapefruit and dip in sugar.
- Combine the remaining ingredients (minus the blueberries and rosemary) in a cocktail shaker with ice to cool. Pour the contents into your glass lined with sugar.
- Add blueberries and rosemary to garnish. Best served cold!
I hope you enjoy your Friday treat as much as I did!